Player Protection Auto Play
RummyCentral’s games have Player Protection, which means they are secured with Artificial Intelligence (AI) to bring you an uninterrupted and seamless online gaming experience. So, whether you are playing on our web portal or mobile app, you won’t miss a single second of your game.
What is Player Protection?
Bad or intermittent internet connectivity is a common occurrence, especially in India. Player Protection ensures that even if you have a bad internet connection once in a while during your play, you are not dropped from the game. In such a situation, it the portal activates an auto-play mode which means the computer plays for you while you are away.
How does Player Protection work?
Once the auto-play mode is activated, the computer steps in where you left off and continues to play for you one round after another for a maximum of five rounds until you come back. This is to ensure that you don’t get dropped from the game and in turn, lose all your chips and money. After the 5th round, however, if a player’s internet connection is not retrieved, or he/she does not re-enter the game, he/she is automatically dropped.
Player Protection is activated if:
- While playing a game you get disconnected and your opponent has a valid show. Through the auto-play mode, your cards will be melded automatically provided you have not already been dropped.
- You have clicked on ‘show’ and you get disconnected from the game, then your cards will get melded automatically before the assigned time for that round runs out.
- The other player clicks ‘show’, and you get disconnected from the game, then your cards will get melded automatically before the assigned time for that round runs out.
- A player clicks ‘show’ and one or more people on the table get disconnected, then all the disconnected players’ cards are melded automatically.
Terms & Conditions:
- AI or Player Protection might not be available for all games. You can know what games have AI by looking at the badge available on games.
- Player protection ensures that you at least have lower points rather than getting dropped from the game altogether.
- Player Protection or AI can try to meld cards in the best way possible. However, it does not ensure 100% guarantee in any case.
- RummyCentral cannot be held liable for any errors or variations in scores awarded if AI has stepped in to play for you.
- RummyCentral is not responsible if AI malfunctions in any game.
- It is the sole discretion of RummyCentral to make changes or remove AI whenever it deems necessary.