Artificial Intelligence (AI)
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence is the capability of a computer to make decisions for you. In the case of RummyCentral, this applies in the case of a failed internet connection or disconnection during your game-play. RummyCentral is equipped with a state-of-the-art player protection system which helps in bringing our players a seamless gaming experience. Through artificial intelligence, it ensures that even if you are temporarily missing from your seat during a game, the computer steps in and makes your decisions and plays for you in your absence so that you are not dropped from the game.
When does AI get activated on RummyCentral?
There are a number of situations in which the AI option in your game gets activated. These include:
- If your opponent wins the game, then the AI option gets automatically activated in your game in case your internet connection malfunctions.
- If your opponent decides to place a valid show, then the AI option gets automatically activated in your game in case your internet connection malfunctions.
- If you decide to place a valid how, then the AI option gets automatically activated in your game in case your internet connection malfunctions.
- AI gets activated in your game as soon as your internet is running slow or is completely disconnected. In such an event, you will see a ‘PPS’ badge in the ‘Results’ window.
How does AI benefit the player?
- Through AI, you can be assured that you won’t have zero points at the end of any round.
- AI automatically melds your cards to the best of its ability even you are temporarily offline.
What happens once you’re back in the game?
Once you are back online, you can click on the ‘I am Back’ option and you'll be back in the game and resume from where you left off. There will be a certain time limitation until which you have to be back in the game, failing which; you will be automatically dropped from the game.
Terms and Conditions:
- Player Protection System will step in and meld the cards for you as per the sets or sequences you had before the internet malfunction. AI will not be activated if your cards have not already been melded into groups prior to the internet disconnection.
- When AI gets activated, you will only get points from the sets or sequences made prior to the internet disconnection to avoid any drop points.
- The ‘I am Back’ button will get automatically disabled if your internet connection is retrieved in 4 seconds.
- If you are playing on 2 tables and you internet connection malfunctions, the ‘I am Back’ screen will show you information from your second table.
- If you are not reconnected after 5 rounds, you will be automatically dropped from the game.
- RummyCentral cannot be held liable for any errors or variations in scores awarded if AI has stepped in to play for you.
- RummyCentral is not responsible if AI malfunctions in any game.
- It is the sole discretion of RummyCentral to make changes or remove AI whenever it deems necessary.